Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sisters and Steroids

So today was my first day without steroids. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I was just really, really tired. My older sister Alexis was here with me so we went on a walk and I was feeling pretty tired after a few minutes but I think thats pretty normal. I am going to miss Alexis so much when she leaves. She has been AMAZING to me. It's been such a blessing to have her here to laugh with, talk to and just help in general around the house. There is nothing like having sisters. I think in order to fully understand you would have to have one. That's one of my disappointments with all this, Presley won't have a sibling as close in age as I would like. The doctors said with me getting this monthly shot to suppress my ovaries I should have a good chance of having another baby but we'll just have to wait a lot longer than we thought. I have to be in remission for at least 2 years before they would like us to try and have another. So it's a little sad that Presley won't have a brother or sister until she is probably 4 or 5 but I keep telling myself, "Don't worry about things you can't change!" So I'm really trying. I guess Pres and I will just have to be little buddies and I have no problem with that!! I'm going to be the most entertaining and fun mom ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment